IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ADOPTION, YOU MUST:
1. Be at least 21 years of age
2. Have legal identification with your current address
3. Be able to verify that you are allowed to have a pet where you live.
4. Must have a veterinarian or one lined up at the time of adoption
5. Be able to and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment and proper care for the pet.
6. Please remember to include your landlord contact info (if applicable) and numbers for your personal references. If we cannot contact them it will slow the approval process.
7. Understand that Recycled Paws Rescue, Inc. reserves the right to Deny the adoption of any pet for any reason
8. Understand that the Pre-Adoption Approval Application is an application, it does not tie you a specific dog for adoption. We ask for your interested dog, or dog breed, and we will work on finding the best match for your family and lifestyle! Thank you for opting to adopt!
9. You CAN NOT use family as references.
***Please allow 5-7 business days for processing.*** Adoption Donation as of May 1, 2018 $375 - $500